Search Artz of Culturez

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Spoken Word Special: Dan's Love Story

Daniel Cruz
Music moves me. Art moves me. Words move me.

I recently found one way to support my addiction for the arts. Every Wednesday night, from 8 o'clock p.m. to 12 a.m., a group of singers, musicians and poets share their talent at Trend Coffee & Tea House open mic night in Montclair, N.J.

On Nov. 27. 2013, Dan, a young Montclair local, took the stage at Trend's open mic and shared a moving, inspirational poem.


Introducing Daniel Cruz ...



Know an emerging artist you'd like to see featured on Art of Cultures... E-mail your submissions to TCsViews@gmail.com or Tweet me @TCsViews


No comments:

Weekly E-Letter

There's nothing to think about, just signup for Arts + Cultures Recap right here, right now.